What is TCF ?
Treating Customers Fairly is a core Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Principle designed to promote fair treatment by regulated firms when dealing with their customers from initial contact through to ongoing advice and support.
Cala Investments Limited always aims:
- to treat its customers fairly
- to offer products and services designed to meet the needs of identified customers
- to provide clear information at all times
- to ensure all advice is suitable and takes full account of their circumstances
- to provide products that perform as firms have led them to expect
- to ensure there are no unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider or make a complaint
If you wish to register a complaint, please write to:
Complaints, Cala Investments Limited, Letchworth Lodge, Dunbar St, Lossiemouth, IV31 6AN.
or telephone 01343 317630.
A summary of our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available on request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4567.